Thursday, March 26, 2009

What a Way to End the Day

So today was pretty crazy for me! It started off bright and early when I had to take Abby to Activity Days (activities at church for 8-11yr old girls) at 9. Ok, so I guess thats not really that early, but to wake up and get 4 kids ready, breakfast down them, and in the car by 8:45, well thats not too easy for me! Then I had to go to an Enrichment Meeting from 9-11, which was great! Then I had to come home and take a shower, remember how bad I am at getting my children up? Yea, hadn't taken a shower yet! I tried to clean my house but failed! Oh well, maybe next time! Then I had to go drop Sophia off at a friends house for a play date, go pick Abby up from Activity Days and take 3 extra girls home, drop Abby off at piano, go to Sophias parent/teacher conference, go pick Abby back up, go get gas, go pick up Sophia, go to the Chiropracter, take Sophia to softball practice and finally back home! Yes, all of this happened just today! I was thankful that Rodger let me leave the two little ones home with him while I took Sophia to softball practice with Abby. Soooo, when I finally got home tonight this is what I saw. Molly was already asleep(she didn't get a chance to take a nap) and I was grateful for that! But my sweet Macey was sound asleep on the couch! Oh, how I love those moments! If any of you really know me, you know that I don't get a lot of moments like this with my sweet Macey. I cherish moments where they just melt your heart. Tonight was one of those moments. Thank you Heavenly Father.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are on blogging fire lately! Way to go. I love reading your posts. Four kids...I can't imagine. =)