Saturday, March 21, 2009

FEELING VERY GRATEFUL

Ok, so I know I havn't given any updates for a few months! But I seem to enjoy reading other blogs then to work on mine! Sometimes I feel like a blog stalker, but I feel like I am learning so much about the strength of others, how can I not read them? I just wanted to take a second and say how very grateful I am to be able to be a wife and mother. I am so lucky to be able to wake up every morning and make breakfast, drive the girls to school in my pjs and come home to my other 2 girls and take care of the little ones! How grateful I am to be able to wipe runny noses, change poopy diapers and clean vomit from their beds! I am grateful for my husband and the fact that I know he adores me, even on my worst days! I am just very grateful! Even when times seem so crazy, like now, I feel grounded and know that everything will work out in time. Love your kids and know that time goes by too fast! This is a quote from the movie Kung Fu Panda(we love that movie here!)"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. Thats why they call it The Present". I know it's kinda silly, but I like it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen! I also feel so blest to be a wife and new mom. I'm so glad that you and your family moved back and for the wonderful example you are to me. Love you!!

Aleena said...

That is a cute saying from Kung Fu Panda! You are an inspiring woman Sabra! And you do have a beautiful family!