Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Mondays




So, you all know that I am a little bit of a blog stalker but I found an awesome blog! Mckmama has an incredible blog and if I did this right, you can be linked to her from my blog. Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



Ok, so here goes! On mondays she does a thing where you blog about all the things that you would never do, or maybe sometimes do, ok lets get real I do these things all the time! It's a good way to just clear the air!



I would never drive my kids to school in my pjs and no shoes. I would never allow my kids to have popcorn and dump it all over my floor, and better yet, wait an hour before picking it up. I would never find my little one playing in the toilet, and for sure, not freak out. I would never screen my phone calls because I was watching The Biggest Loser in the middle of the day while eating handfuls of skittles. I would for sure never freak out when my husband tells me his dad is coming, an hour before he arrives! Love you Buddy! And last but not least, I would never sit down at 9:30 pm to have dinner, spaghetti. That should sit well in my tummy!





There you have it! I would never do any of those things!

No comments: