Monday, May 11, 2009

2 Things I am Totally Into

So, I have a friend with a few health issues and can't drive for a while. She called me up a few days ago and asked if I needed to go to Target or Wal-Mart any time soon cause she needed to get a few things and wondered if I could drive. Well, how can you pass up a trip to go wonder around Target? I cannot resist! So off we went to Target! All I really needed was toilet paper, but my friend eyed these darling shoes and I just could not pass them up! What was even better was the price! They ended up being $3.24!! Yes, just a little over 3 bucks! I couldn't believe it and since they were such a great deal, I picked up the size bigger so when Molly outgrows these, I have another pair! Seriously, I just can't get enough of them! Molly can't either! She wears them all around house and even wears them with her pajamas on! I will try to post pictures of that a little later! Needless to say, I am Totally into these shoes!
The second thing that I am totally into right now(my whole family included)is making mini muffins. We just LOVE them around the Allen house! They are super easy and quick to make. We eat them for breakfast and snacks mostly and it is a great after school treat! I use The Pampered Chef mini muffin pan and it works great! You can use any muffin mix. My children love them and my baby especially loves them!


Tonight I made Blueberry and Cinnamon muffins. I am sitting right now basking in the sweet aroma of these delicious muffins!

So there you have it! I have probably officially lost it, now that I have blogged about baby shoes and muffins. But what might be worse is that I blogged about them in the same blog! Hopefully theres no rule about that!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sabra- I loved that you blogged about our Target/walmart trip. Thanks for taking me BTW!