Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Dad Came To Visit

Last week my Dad and his wife Peggy came down from Washington on a road trip. They were headed to my sisters house in Arizona and they decided to stop here on the way! I'm so glad they did! They were here just a few days, but we kept them pretty busy! They got to go to Sophias softball game(where she hit 2 balls! They must be good luck!) and also to the Jelly Belly Factory! Macey thought it was pretty fun that she got to go while her older sisters had to go to school! We really had a great visit but I think the girls liked the following activity the best! They invited us to where they were staying so we could go swimmimg. The girls had a blast and I'm so happy that they got to spend some time with grandpa and grandma. Thanks dad and peggy for coming, I really enjoyed you both spending time with us! Love you! Here is sweet Macey
I love this picture of Molly! YUMMY! Both Molly and the chips!

Because I usually take the pictures, I am not in a lot of them! This one I'm glad I'm not in because behind this picture is me in a bathing suit! Ha Ha! This is my dad, peggy and all 4 of my beautiful children!


Abby and Sophia playing in the pool



Molly and Macey taking a break from swimming
Thanks again Dad and Peggy for coming to see us, it was a lot of fun!





1 comment:

Aleena said...

Looks like a fun visit! I emailed you to see if you wanted to go to the Jelly Belly Factory next week, I don't know if you do now, because you just went, but the invite is still open!