Sunday, May 24, 2009

Super Sunday!

What a great Sunday we had here at the Allen house! We started it off bright and early at 6:30am. We were supposed to be at church by 8am to practice a song we were going to perform in our ward choir, but we ended up at church by 8:25. I think that is good considering 6 people had to be ready! Wow, it's kinda crazy to think that we are a family of 6! How great and perfect that feels! Anyway, church was soo great today, I felt the spirit a ton and Molly was really good during class, so I got to sit and listen and be uplifted! Exactly what I needed! After church while eating lunch, we played Yahtzee with the 3 older girls while Molly napped. We used our time while playing the game to help Sophia do a little math. We had her add up all of our dice almost every time. She enjoyed it and it was great to see her little mind working! After that we just chilled on our couch and did a whole lotta nothin'!
Later on after dinner I thought it might be good for the girls to go to a new and improved park near our home. They had so much fun and(don't mind Molly in the picture,I swear she had fun!) I'm glad we did it! It was a beautiful evening spent together making awesome memories!
Abby, Molly, Sophia and Macey
My 4 BEAUTIFUL Girls
Abby

Macey


Sophia



Molly
Even putting them to bed tonight seemed to be a breeze. Lately Molly has been crying when I put her to sleep, but not tonight! Not even a whine came out of that girl! I heard Sophia reading a book to Macey so I peeked in and saw them laying in Sophias bed together, Sophia sharing her pillow with her little sister. When I went in to snuggle Abby she was ready and waiting for me, wanting to talk to me. I made her promise me that when she is a teenager she will still love me and want to talk to me and want me to snuggle her. She promised me. I'm counting on that!
Anyway, right now I am feeling happy, lucky, blessed and ready for whatever is to come for us! As long as we are together, where ever we are, we will be fine!
What a GREAT Day!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

What cute pictures and great updates!