Friday, May 22, 2009

Fun With Friends!

The other day some friends came over for a play date and I thought the pictures turned out pretty cute so I thought I would share!Molly and her new boyfriend, Drew! She really loved him and they played really well together!
Macey, Nadine, Sophia and Drew! I swear every picture I took Drew would not look up!

This is what Abby was doing while the other kids were playing in the water. I guess she didn't want to get wet! I think she may have been watching a recording of American Idol! Either way, she was content to lay right here!



Nadine is shooting Macey with the water gun! Too funny, I think she got her right in the head!


Nadine again attacking my kids with her water gun abilities. She may have had an unfair advantage, Julie do you practice this at home?
This was a very fun day and I enjoyed watching my children have so much fun! Thanks Julie for the chance to watch your sweet kids! And the chocolate you brought me was AMAZING!
Isin't it funny that you could be having a totally hectic day and you could be stressed out, but when you see your kids having fun, laughing and getting along so well, it all seems to go away? Thats how I felt a few days ago. I feel blessed to be able to have my wonderful children in my life. They make everything worth it.





No comments: