Monday, May 11, 2009

Swimming At The Stilsons

On Mothers Day I awoke to my husband and children at my bedside with breakfast in bed. They were so very sweet and had to wake early to get the breakfast to me and get ready for church in time. Church starts at 9am, so they were up early! Rodger had written me a poem that I will forever cherish. Yes, you did read that right, Rodger wrote me a poem!!!

We then went to church where we had several mini talks from various people on how their mothers helped them cultivate the gospel in their lives growing up. Some people grew up in the church and some did not. It was very interesting to listen to different perspectives, but all ended with how much they loved their mothers. I know that I am very thankful for my mom and am lucky to have her in my life.

After church we were invited to go to some friends of ours house for a Mothers Day brunch. We swam in their pool and had a wonderful lunch! Thanks to my sweet friends who I don't know what I would do without!
Molly had just woken up from her nap, but still wanted to go swimming! I think this is a great picture of Rodger and Molly together.
Macey playing inside with a little car. She did go in the pool(notice the wet hair)and I was super proud of her for that. Normally she hates getting water in her eyes in the bathtub, so the pool was huge!


Abby and Sophia just relaxing in the water, being good sisters to eachother! I love it when that happens!

Abby and Sophia
Yes I know, it's Mothers Day and I don't have any pictures of me! Well, someone had to take the pictures and remember the whole swimming pool thing? I did go swimming and yes, I did wear a bathing suit, but listen, do I have to take a picture of it? No, I think these pictures sum up my day pretty nicely. If they are smiling and happy, so am I!

No comments: