Thursday, July 23, 2009

4th of July Fun

We had a great 4th of July! We went to my brothers house in northern Washington where it is beautiful! All but 2 of my siblings were there. It's been great to see them again since we have been in California for the past year. I just wanted to share a few photos of the fireworks fun! The girls really had a great time, stayed up late, got up early, ate too much candy kind of fun! I already can't wait for next year! Sophia with her sparkler
Macey with her sparkler

Molly and I doing a sparkler, I think she liked it!


Almost all of the grandkids doing fireworks. I didn't somehow get a picture just of Abby doing sparklers so this is my attempt at a picture of Abby doing fireworks! Can you see her? She is kinda in the middle with her arm in the air, black shirt, blue pants, red sweatshirt wrapped around her waist? Please tell me you see her, so I don't have to feel like a horrible mom who got pictures of everyone else, and not her! I love you Abby!



My niece, Maddie, holding Molly
We sure did have a great time, thanks to Collin and Sandy for letting us visit! We really do appreciate it, and can't wait for next year!





No comments: