Thursday, July 23, 2009

4th of July Parade

The 4th of July parade this year was a lot of fun! We were at my brother and sister-in-laws house, Collin and Sandy's. I think going to their house for the 4th is turning into a tradition, I sure hope they are OK with it! It is such a great getaway to go there! They live in northern Washington. It really is Beautiful! We look forward to it every year! All the grandkids that were there(we were missing a few), waving to a Real Life Princess! They really loved seeing and being so close to a real princess!
The 4th of July parade is known for the candy throwing! They got so much candy they hardly even made a dent in the stash the few days we were there! I "accidentally" forgot to bring the bag of candy home. The girls didn't mind, I think they had enough!

Sophia and I at the parade. She kept begging me to use my camera and take pictures of everyone. I couldn't let her because I might die if my camera broke, well, I wouldn't die, but I would be sooo sad! I sure know what to get this girl for Christmas!



Grandma and Sophia at the parade. Sophia couldn't get enough of grandmas bracelets! They had a good time together!



This is my oldest brother Collin and his sweet family. Sandy is his wife and Maddie is their daughter. They have Eli who couldn't make it to the parade and Hannah who is in Costa Rica for a year. They hosted just about our whole family for the 4th! Thanks you guys! You really have such a great family. We really had a great time!




No comments: