Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Kids On The Block - Take 2

Last Tuesday my friends and I went to another New Kids On The Block concert! N, K, and O(me) went to a New Kids concert last November. It was too much fun last time and they put on a great show last time, but this time was sooo much better! We were in row 14! Yes, you read correctly, on the floor row 14! They were such great seats, it was like they were right there! They had pyrotechnics(sp?) and confetti fall from the sky and beach balls were being thrown all over the crowd. It was such a great "girls night out"! Thanks Jenn for putting this all together for us, I think everyone had a great time! Yes, Jenn and I made T-shirts for the concert! We had 5 people coming so we couldn't NOT make T-shirts! I think they turned out pretty darn good!
Here they are altogether! This was at the beginning of the concert, the first reveal! The crowd was crazy, including your truly! Seriously, how often do we get to do things like this?


Jordan was always my favorite, so I find it fitting that I spotlight him!


I LOVE this picture! It looks like it could be a poster, but no, it is them in the flesh! Seriously love it!


AMY, this ones for you! I know you read my blog and so I wanted to highlight Joey for you! I know, I know, you have such a great little sis! He looks just the same, well they all do mostly! Except Danny, he looks old, I think.




Last but not least, a video, cause I know you were hoping for one since you read the title of my blog! So, here it is, ENJOY!

And to all you Haters out there, I am sticking my tongue out at you right now! It was a ton of fun and I would do it again in a heartbeat! Hopefully they will continue to tour so next time we can do the Meet and Greet thing! That would be awesome! Thanks girls for a great night!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Seriously I got some good pics!!! It was such a blast. I'm glad we did it again. Don't forget to start saving now for the meet and greet tickets!!...it may take me awhile...I'm totally serious. I WILL MEET THEM!! Thanks again for the good time. Glad to have you back!

Unknown said...

You are so funny. I'm glad you had fun. I was in your state this past week, but I was all the way north east. No where near you =(.

Kelly said...

Your so funny! Lucky girl to have seen NKOTB twice in a year; their greatest fans must be out in Washington. Miss you!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out and the AMAZING Joey pic! I did love him and wish I could have seen them!! If they ever come around again you and I have to go together!!!

mom of six, nana of five said...

I cant belive ppl actually pay to go see them...ooops that would be you! Just teasing you. Glad you can go act like a teenager once in awhile! LOL!
Miss you!