Thursday, July 23, 2009

Family at The Beach

This is from 4th of July weekend. We went to Port Townsend and went to a super cute beach to explore, spend some time together and enjoy eachother! It really was fun! The girls had a great time turning over rocks and finding the worlds smallest crabs! Their aunt's and uncle's showed them how to do it! I think they could have spent all day there! Abby and Sophia with their Worlds Smallest Crabs!
This is the whole gang hunting for those crabs! All of the little ones loved doing this! Thanks to all of the adults who showed them how while I stood back and just took pictures! Someone has to do it, right?

Daddy and Abby coming back after a little lesson-Skipping Rocks 101


Abby, Sophia, Macey, Molly and their cousin Kinidy. They had a lot of fun together! I am glad to live close enough that we get to spend time with my family. There is something to be said about family-spending time with them, enjoying them, learning more about them, seeing yourself in them. Makes me feel like I belong. With them. I love my family.



The girls playing in the water with their cousin, Maddie
What a great 4th! We sure did have a blast!





No comments: