Thursday, July 23, 2009

Molly at the Beach

So the day after the 4th we went to Port Townsend. It is a cute little town in Northern Washington. Molly was being very funny at the beach, so I thought I'd snap a few photos. She is my one that LOVES being outside! My other kids love being outside, don't get me wrong, but Molly LOVES being outside! She doesn't care what she is wearing or weather she is going to get sooo dirty(I think she actually prefers it that way)! She just really enjoys being outside and enjoying nature! I love these photos of her-so they get their own post! Enjoy my nature lovin' little girl! Molly checkin' out a little crab in Daddy's hand.
Yup, she touched it!

We took all the kids out to the waters edge, and Molly decided it was a great idea to sit down to enjoy the view!


Sweet Molly



She finally figured out that we were taking photos of her and she turned around to smile for me! What a sweet little thing! What a blessing she is!



Just a little side note- the next post is in red text. I tried to be patriotic and everything, but I don't think it looks all that well and it's kinda hard to read, so, sorry, in advance. I tried to edit it, but I couldn't figure it out. Sorry-again.

No comments: