Monday, July 13, 2009

All I want for Christmas is My 2 Front Teeth!



Well, things have been a little exciting around here lately! Sophia lost BOTH of her front teeth within 24 hours! I know, crazy! But what is even crazier is that she pulled the 2nd tooth out herself! No help from me or dad! A week ago I didn't even know those teeth were loose. But I guess if you hit your teeth on the chair at the restaurant, get elbowed in the mouth by your sister and eat a cupcake with TONS of frosting on it(which actually helped REALLY loosen the 2nd tooth) you might have 2 loose teeth as well!
She got $1 for each of her teeth(I know, our Tooth Fairy is cheap!) and loved it! The second night she had to leave her tooth under her pillow, she wrote The Tooth Fairy a note. It went something like this,
Dear Tooth Fairy,
I lost my tooth
I want you to write me a note
Love, Sophia
The Tooth Fairy in her prettiest handwriting wrote her a note back that went something like this,
Dear Sophia,
Thank you for your tooth
You are such a brave girl
Thank you for being so sweet
Love, The Tooth Fairy
I couldn't wipe the SMILE off her face! What a COOL Tooth Fairy my girls have!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Our tooth fairy is pretty cheap too!! Only $1 usually in some fancy coin or something! They cannot be more excited. At their other house she got $5 for her second tooth and was just as excited as she was the first time. I think it is that they actually have a fairy looking after them that is exciting!!

Aleena said...

Holy cow! I think I got like a quarter when I started losing teeth. I thought giving Lea 50 cents was figuring inflation in, but I guess I was wrong. Our tooth fairy really is cheap! What a cute toothless grin!